Brian D. Renshaw, CPA, is a Partner at Moore Colson in the firm’s Real Estate and Hospitality Practice and leads the restaurant niche in this practice. In this role, Brian is responsible for providing audit and advisory services to the restaurant industry as well as to clients who construct, develop, own, lease, syndicate, advise, and manage all types of real estate assets. Brian is also responsible for overseeing financial statement audits, monitoring the progress of the work, and supervising managers and staff members.
Brian’s professional background in public accounting includes financial statement audits of real estate funds, office buildings, retail shopping centers, apartment communities, home builders, self storage facilities, restaurants, hotels, resorts and sports franchises.
Prior to joining Moore Colson in 2007, Brian was a Senior Manager with KPMG, LLP. Brian started his career with KPMG in their New Orleans office. Brian transferred to KPMG’s Atlanta office to further develop his expertise in real estate and SEC reporting. Brian has significant experience in the real estate industry including SEC public filings and financial reporting matters and provides consulting services in these areas.
- Louisiana State University (Masters of Business Administration)
- Centenary College (Bachelor of Science in both Accounting and Business)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Restaurant Association
- LSU Atlanta – Treasurer and Board Member
Watch our story
Click to play