Chris Arnone is a Partner in Moore Colson’s Business Assurance Practice. Chris has extensive experience in serving companies in the transportation, manufacturing, distribution, staffing, private equity and venture capital industries. In addition to audit and accounting services, Chris has significant experience in mergers and acquisition due diligence, and employee benefit plans. Coupled with his team-oriented values, Chris complements Moore Colson’s already diversified Business Assurance team.
Chris’ responsibilities at Moore Colson include leadership of the firm’s audit and accounting practice, coordination of assurance services for clients, technical research and consultation, maintaining and expanding client relationships, developing and implementing value-added ideas, and mentoring and training professionals within the firm.
Chris graduated from the University of Scranton in 1997, where he served as the co-captain on the men’s basketball team and received the University’s excellence in accounting award.
- University of Scranton, Scranton Pennsylvania (B.S., Accounting, 1997)
- Association for Corporate Growth
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Motor Trucking Association
- Co-Chair PrimeGlobal Audit Group
- YMCA – Volunteer Coach
- I9 Sports Volunteer Coach