Mike Pompilio is a Partner in Moore Colson’s Tax Services Practice. He focuses on providing practical and meaningful tax strategies while ensuring compliance with applicable tax laws and regulations. He is responsible for the coordination of tax services for his clients, maintaining and enhancing client relationships, and the development and supervision of talent.
Mike’s broad public accounting experience enables him to provide comprehensive tax consulting services to an array of middle market and closely held businesses. He is a member of the real estate team and leads the firm’s technology, manufacturing and distribution industry groups, and has a strong background in corporate and partnership taxation. Mike’s professional background, coupled with his strong interpersonal and team oriented skills, complement Moore Colson’s already robust and diverse tax team.
Mike began his career in the Atlanta office of PricewaterhouseCoopers, before joining the Atlanta office of a regional firm. He joined Moore Colson in 2013.
- Georgia State University (Master of Taxation, 2003)
- Oglethorpe University (B.S. Accounting, 1999)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Membership Chair – Georgia Automotive Manufacturer’s Association
- Northside United Methodist Church