Convenience StoresOur broad service offerings and industry knowledge base, is a complete resource for any organization.
Convenience Store business owners, and jobbers that service this market, face a variety of industry-related challenges: competition, regulatory requirements, changing consumer preferences, attracting and retaining good people, technologically, security issues, and changing sources of profitability. In addition, management-related challenges such as strategic planning, succession planning, cash flow forecasting, property and equipment management, and business process management impact how you run your business. Moore Colson’s CPAs and advisors understand these issues and can help you achieve your goals.
Our memberships with the Georgia Association of Convenience Stores (GACS), which serves as the “voice” of the Convenience Store industry in Georgia, the National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS), and the Georgia Oilmen’s Association (GOA) give us a front seat view of the industry. We are also UST certified.
- Federal and state income tax compliance and projections
- Tax methods for renovations, new stores, equipment and repairs, and maintenance
- Corporate structuring (operations and real estate)
- Federal & State tax credits (WOTC, employment retraining credits, etc.)
Assurance and Advisory Services
- Financial reporting (audits, reviews and compilations)
- Financial projections and cash improvement plans
- Strategic planning, profitability enhancement and store-level operational reviews
- Store management and turnaround services
- Financing / restructuring strategies and assistance
- Vendor payment reviews
- Mergers and acquisition services
- Internal audits and fraud detection (store audits)
- IT risk assessment & security audits
- Succession planning and wealth management
- Retirement planning advisory services
Talk to an expert
Click on the icon to view a full bio.