Adam Bateman, CPA
Adam Bateman, CPA, is a Partner with Moore Colson’s Tax Services practice. Adam specializes in providing tax compliance and planning services for closely-held businesses and their owners. Adam’s responsibilities at Moore Colson include the coordination of tax services for clients, planning and organizing engagements, suggesting and implementing tax planning ideas, and supervising staff.
Adam’s professional background in public accounting includes serving clients in the construction, real estate, and financial services industries. He also has extensive experience in representation before the IRS and state tax authorities, mergers and acquisitions, and implementation of tax and succession planning strategies for closely-held businesses.
- Georgia State University (Masters of Taxation, 2011)
- Samford University (B.B.A., Accounting and Finance, 2006)
- Associated General Contractors of Georgia – Board Member
- Associated General Contractors of Georgia – Young Leader Program – Vice Chair
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Tax Section Member
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Alpharetta First United Methodist Church
- Samford University Atlanta Alumni Chapter
- Samford University Accounting Advisory Board