Brian D. Renshaw, is a Partner in Moore Colson’s Real Estate Practice. Brian has significant experience in the real estate and hospitality industries. In the Real Estate Practice, Brian works with registered investment advisors who construct, develop, own, lease, syndicate, advise and manage all classes of real estate assets. As part of the Real Estate Practice, Brian leads the firm’s hospitality group which focuses on hotels, resorts and restaurants.
Brian is also a practice area leader in Moore Colson’s Employee Benefit Plan Practice. Brian works with a variety of employee benefit plans as well as plans required to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
During his 20 years of experience, Brian has been involved in many complex structures and transactions. Brian has significant experience in financial reporting matters and provides consulting services to both public and private companies.
Prior to joining Moore Colson in 2007, Brian was a Senior Manager with KPMG, LLP. Brian started his career with KPMG in their New Orleans office. Brian transferred to KPMG’s Atlanta office to further develop his expertise in real estate and SEC reporting.
- Louisiana State University (Masters of Business Administration)
- Centenary College (Bachelor of Science in both Accounting and Business)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Restaurant Association
- LSU Atlanta – Treasurer and Board Member
- Trinity Community Ministries – Board Member
Watch our story
Click to play