Brunella Reid, MBA
Brunella Reid is the Director of Marketing at Moore Colson. Brunella has over 20 years of experience including 15+ years in a marketing leadership role. Brunella’s specialty is elevating a brand and modernizing the marketing function at the corporate level. Brunella also has experience defining marketing strategies, developing content frameworks and strengthening social media presence with a focus on the financial services, healthcare and international trade/logistics industries.
Prior to joining Moore Colson, Brunella worked as a Manager of Marketing Communications at Anthem, a Fortune 50 corporation, leading a team of marketing communication writers and ensuring consistent branding across thousands of communications a year, in addition to developing and executing creative process improvement. Prior to Anthem, Brunella worked at Samuel Shapiro & Company, Inc. for 15 years. Brunella began in Operations as an Import Coordinator and was then promoted to Team Leader and later to Training, Development & Compliance Analyst. She was then promoted to Marketing Manager to develop strategies for positioning the company for new business and manage all marketing activities. Brunella was further promoted to Senior Manager of Marketing and left the company as its Director of Marketing.
In that last role, she propelled company to a new level and positioned it as a major player capable of competing with larger industry competitors by introducing new digital, social, and analytic tools that enhanced ability to disseminate on-brand messaging to both internal and external audiences.
- College of Charleston (B.S., Business Administration, Intermodal Transportation Minor, 1999) Magna Cum Laude | School of Business & Economics Outstanding Award
- The Citadel (MBA, 2005) Summa Cum Laude | MBA Student of the Year
Advanced Google Analytics
- American Marketing Association | Membership Committee | Mentor | AMAze Volunteer Award Recipient
- College of Charleston Alumni Association | Atlanta Alumni Club Public Relations Officer
- Association for Accounting Marketing | Strategic Communications Committee
- Public Relations Society of America
- PrimeGlobal Marketing Group
- Children’s Restoration Network