Elizabeth S. Miller, CPA, is a Partner and Practice Leader in the firm’s Corporate Accounting Practice. With over twenty years of experience in public accounting, Elizabeth provides expertise in the analysis, design and development of business structures for accounting departments in the construction, real estate, developers, manufacturing, distribution, healthcare and information technology industries. Due to Elizabeth’s external and internal accounting experience, she possesses both functional and technical knowledge to analyze and re-engineer business processes by recommending and implementing the appropriate and necessary solutions.
Elizabeth leads Moore Colson’s Corporate Accounting Practice, which includes providing bookkeeping, compilations, and software selection and installation. She is also an IT consultant on various accounting software packages. As a contract CFO she serves businesses in various industries and is responsible for managing the accounting departments, directing final preparation of financial statements, working directly with lenders and surety agents, and assisting management with job costing estimates. She has extensive experience with prevailing wages under the Davis/Bacon Act for those working under government contracts. She routinely assists business owners with their payroll software setup to assure appropriate calculations for job costing and benefits, including cash fringe benefits.
- Western State Colorado University (B.A. Accounting)
- Kennesaw State College (M.B.A Accounting)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Associated General Contractors of Georgia (AGC)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Atlanta Electrical Contractors Association (NECA)
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (ABC)
- Greater Atlanta Electric League (GAEL)
- Johnson Ferry Baptist Church Sunday School Teacher
- Alumni Board Member of Baylor School
- Woodruff Women’s Giving Circle Committee