Marcia Nally, CPA
Marcia Nally, CPA, is a Director with Moore Colson’s Tax Services practice. In this role, Marcia’s primary focus is on tax compliance and planning services for closely-held businesses and their owners in the real estate industry. Marcia also works with clients in the franchise, professional services, and retail industries. Marcia’s responsibilities at Moore Colson include the coordination of tax services for clients, planning and organizing engagements, managing the progress of work, suggesting and implementing tax planning ideas, and supervising staff.
Marcia’s professional background in public accounting includes extensive experience in real estate partnerships and high net-worth individuals. In addition, Marcia serves clients in the manufacturing, retail, services, private equity and venture capital, and technology industries.
Prior to joining Moore Colson in 2015, Marcia worked for JAMESTOWN for five years. In this role, Marcia managed U.S. income tax compliance for all levels of multiple tiered real estate investment funds, including partnerships, foreign and domestic corporations, and individuals. She also served as the lead manager for all of JAMESTOWN’s corporate U.S. income tax reporting and compliance.
- University of Alabama (Masters of Accountancy, 1999)
- University of Alabama (B.S., Business Administration, 1998)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Commercial Real Estate Women, Atlanta Chapter
- Mt. Zion United Methodist Church
– Church Treasurer
– Church Council
– Finance Committee
– Children’s Services
- University of Alabama Alumni Association
- Gamma Phi Beta Alumni Association