Todd McMullen is a Partner, a member of the firm’s executive committee and advises the firm on strategic initiatives. By working closely with business owners and top management, Todd is able to develop successful strategic plans and create business solutions that help companies grow their businesses and develop the management systems needed to enhance their bottom line.
Todd serves clients ranging in size from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies in various industries including manufacturing, distribution, retail (primarily convenience stores), high tech/software, healthcare (primarily physician practices), lending and service (primarily staffing). He has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions, business and management assessments, cash flow forecasting and profitability enhancement, as well as strategic and succession planning and turnaround management.
Todd joined Moore Colson in 1993 after working as a Business Assurance Manager with Coopers & Lybrand (PricewaterhouseCoopers). Todd has conducted numerous seminars related to strategic and succession planning and business development topics.
- University of Notre Dame (B.B.A., Accountancy, 1985)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- PrimeGlobal – A global association of independent accounting firms
- The Catholic Church of St. Ann, Marietta, GA
- Notre Dame Alumni Network
- Atlanta Community Food Bank – Board of Directors
- Cobb Community Foundation – Board of Directors