Billy Boyd, CPA
Billy Boyd, CPA, is a Partner and works in the firm’s Risk Advisory & Compliance Services and Business Assurance practice areas. Billy has experience in multiple industries including retail, distribution, manufacturing, healthcare, construction, service and private equity.
Along with performing audit and assurance engagements for the noted industries, he also serves the firm’s public and large private clients through Sarbanes-Oxley implementation and compliance, SOC engagements, and internal audit outsourcing. Billy is also involved in the firm’s transaction advisory services, where he performs buy side and sell side due diligence.
Billy joined Moore Colson in 2005 as a Business Assurance Associate. In 2009, 2016 and 2017, Moore Colson presented Billy with the firm’s Peak Award. In 2011, Billy was selected and participated in Moore Colson’s six-week international exchange program with a PrimeGlobal affiliate in Manchester, England.
- Georgia State University (Masters of Professional Accountancy, 2004)
- University of Georgia (Bachelor of Business Administration – Accountancy, 2003)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Cathedral of Christ the King