Candace Jackson, CPA
Candace Jackson, CPA, is a Director in Moore Colson’s Business Assurance Practice. Candace manages audit and review teams and serves as a practice area leader in the firm’s Employee Benefit Plan practice.
Candace’s professional background in public accounting, along with her strong interpersonal and team-oriented skills, complement Moore Colson’s already diversified Business Assurance team. In addition to her expertise in employee benefit plan audits, Candace also has extensive experience serving clients in the transportation, distribution, and services industries.
- Berry College (B.B.A. in Finance and Accounting, 2007)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Women in Pensions Network
- Society for Human Resource Management, Atlanta Chapter (SHRM)
Employee Benefit Expertise
- Advanced Defined Contribution Plans Audit Certificate by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Moore Colson employee benefit leadership team
- Executes over 15 employee benefit plan audits each year
- Conducts employee benefit plan audit training
- Attends annual AICPA national employee benefit plan conference (attended each year since 2010)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants Employee Benefits Conference Task Force and Speaker