System and Organization Controls (SOC) AttestationIt is important for service organizations to exhibit their commitment to internal controls.
In today’s market, it is important that service organizations exhibit their commitment to internal controls. A System and Organization Controls (SOC) report demonstrates this commitment to a service organization’s customers.
Our Risk Advisory and Compliance Services professionals perform SOC services for a variety of industries. When you choose Moore Colson to perform your SOC 1, 2 and 3 readiness and attest services, you will have a team of professionals with years of SOC reporting experience.
- SOC 1, 2 and 3 Readiness Services
- SSAE 18 / SOC 1 type 1 and 2 examinations
- SOC 2 type 1 and 2, and SOC 3 examination based upon AICPA Trust Services Principles and Criteria for Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality, and Privacy
- Understanding the service organization
- Evaluating control objectives and controls
- Testing of controls (type 2 only)
- Evaluating management’s description and controls
- What is a SOC Report? Does your organization need one? Your top 6 questions answered.
- SOC 2 Reporting Guidance Update