January 8, 2019 | Blog | Patrick DanielIn my advisory role, I see companies of all sizes asking IT and security executives what is being done to address cybersecurity at their companies. I have had the opportunity to work with a lot of companies, large and small, and I can safely say that cybersecurity is...
Learn how we can help guide you through this crisis, minimize its impact and position your business for a faster recovery.
- Alert: House Passes Five-Week Extension for PPP Loan Applications
- Explore Georgia State and Local Tax Alerts | June
- SBA Now Allows PPP Loan Borrowers to Apply Early for Loan Forgiveness
- The Return of Economic Injury Disaster Loans: What This Means for Small Businesses
- Moore Colson Newsletter – June
- SBA Releases New PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Forms – Including a Borrower-Friendly EZ Option
- FASB Delays Effective Dates of Revenue and Leasing Standards for Private Companies
- Tax Relief for Employers: COVID-19 Brings Changes to Employer’s Quarterly Form 941