January 8, 2019 | Blog | Patrick DanielIn my advisory role, I see companies of all sizes asking IT and security executives what is being done to address cybersecurity at their companies. I have had the opportunity to work with a lot of companies, large and small, and I can safely say that cybersecurity is...
Learn how we can help guide you through this crisis, minimize its impact and position your business for a faster recovery.
- Alert: IRS Provides Further Clarification on PPP Tax Deductions
- Tax Planning: What Businesses and Individuals Should Consider If Election Results Are Upheld
- Moore Colson Announces Winners of the 2020 Second Trimester Peak Award
- Conservation Easement Update: Pine Mountain Preserve Case Brings Big Impact to the Land Conservation Community
- Moore Colson Director Tyler Wright Recognized as AICPA 2020 Standing Ovation Award Recipient
- Explore Georgia State and Local Tax Alerts | October
- Moore Colson Director Lloyd Lane Announced as Board Member of the Georgia Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Alert: SBA Issues Loan Necessity Questionnaire for PPP Loans of $2 Million or More