February 5, 2019 | Blog | Rusty LaneThe controller of a manufacturing plant noticed that his financial statements showed the company was doing well and making money, but his bank statement said they were broke. The controller asked me: “How can we have this paradox? If our company has strong sales, and...
401(k) 1099 forms attorneys Audit Cyber Security cybersecurity data breach data security Employee Benefit Plans/401K Financial Planning forensic accounting IRS it audit IT Security law firms Lender Advisory Moore Colson Press Release QBI Deduction retirement Risk Management SOC SOC 2 staffing industry Strategic Planning Tax tax deadline Tax Penalties TCJA Transportation Year-end planning
- February 13, 2019 | Georgia State and Local Tax (SALT) Alerts
- Top 3 Tax Law Changes That Will Impact Attorneys This Tax Season
- Moore Colson’s Consulting Practice Releases its 2018 Highlights
- February 6, 2019 | Georgia State and Local Tax (SALT) Alerts
- Beyond Fraud: How experienced forensic accountants can help your bottom line