March 6, 2019 | Blog | Alex BrinkmanSo you closed the deal you have been working on for months? You’re now the owner of a new company, and it’s time to start operating the business and realize the returns you have modeled. While you have been busy jumping through legal hoops, drafting purchase...
401(k) 1099 forms attorneys Audit Cyber Security cybersecurity data breach data security Employee Benefit Plans/401K Financial Planning forensic accounting IRS it audit IT Security law firms Lender Advisory Moore Colson net working capital Press Release QBI Deduction retirement Risk Management SOC SOC 2 staffing industry Strategic Planning Tax tax deadline Tax Penalties TCJA Transaction Services Transportation Year-end planning
- Georgia State and Local Tax (SALT) Alerts
- March 14, 2019 | Georgia State and Local Tax (SALT) Alerts
- March 6, 2019 | Georgia State and Local Tax (SALT) Alerts
- Closing a Deal? Why a Net Working Capital True-Up is Critical to Buyers
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Names Moore Colson a Winner of the Atlanta 2019 Top Workplaces Award