Todd McMullen is a Partner, a member of the firm’s executive committee and leads Moore Colson’s Business Assurance Practice. By working closely with business owners and top management, Todd is able to develop successful strategic plans and create business solutions that help companies grow their businesses and develop the management systems needed to enhance their bottom line.
Todd’s clients have ranged in size from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies in various industries including manufacturing, distribution, retail (primarily convenience stores), high tech/software, healthcare (primarily physician practices), lending and service (primarily staffing). He has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions, business and management assessments, cash flow forecasting and profitability enhancement, as well as strategic planning and turnaround management.
Todd joined Moore Colson in 1993 after working as a Business Assurance Manager with Coopers & Lybrand (PricewaterhouseCoopers). Todd has conducted numerous seminars related to business combination issues and business development topics.
- University of Notre Dame (B.B.A., Accountancy, 1985)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- PrimeGlobal – A global association of independent accounting firms
- The Catholic Church of St. Ann, Marietta, GA
- Notre Dame Alumni Network