December 4, 2018 | Blog | Shawn HardisterIf you are like me, you are not ready to consider yourself “old,” but there’s no denying that retirement is approaching. You may have given some thought to “your number” – the total nest egg you need to cover expenses for the rest of your life – and that is a great...
401(k) 1099 forms attorneys Audit Cyber Security cybersecurity data breach data security Employee Benefit Plans/401K Financial Planning forensic accounting IRS it audit IT Security law firms Lender Advisory Moore Colson Press Release QBI Deduction retirement Risk Management SOC SOC 2 staffing industry Strategic Planning Tax tax deadline Tax Penalties TCJA Transportation Year-end planning
- February 13, 2019 | Georgia State and Local Tax (SALT) Alerts
- Top 3 Tax Law Changes That Will Impact Attorneys This Tax Season
- Moore Colson’s Consulting Practice Releases its 2018 Highlights
- February 6, 2019 | Georgia State and Local Tax (SALT) Alerts
- Beyond Fraud: How experienced forensic accountants can help your bottom line