June 29, 2018 | Blog | Kenneth Griffin“Well, I guess we have to count it,” the warehouseman grunted as we all eyed a makeshift 5x5 crate built to hold what I could only describe as a lawnmower engine block of some sort. It was item number 135449-1 on my test count list. The problem this warehouseman had...
Learn how we can help guide you through this crisis, minimize its impact and position your business for a faster recovery.
- Combating Cybersecurity Threats in Vulnerable Times: Defense Strategies for Your Business
- Moore Colson Partner Adam Bateman Announced as Board Member of the Associated General Contractors of Georgia
- Alert: House Passes Five-Week Extension for PPP Loan Applications
- Explore Georgia State and Local Tax Alerts | June
- SBA Now Allows PPP Loan Borrowers to Apply Early for Loan Forgiveness
- The Return of Economic Injury Disaster Loans: What This Means for Small Businesses
- Moore Colson Newsletter – June
- SBA Releases New PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Forms – Including a Borrower-Friendly EZ Option