June 29, 2018 | Blog | Kenneth Griffin“Well, I guess we have to count it,” the warehouseman grunted as we all eyed a makeshift 5x5 crate built to hold what I could only describe as a lawnmower engine block of some sort. It was item number 135449-1 on my test count list. The problem this warehouseman had...
401(k) 1099 forms attorneys Audit Cyber Security cybersecurity data breach data security Employee Benefit Plans/401K Financial Planning forensic accounting IRS it audit IT Security law firms Lender Advisory Moore Colson Press Release QBI Deduction retirement Risk Management SOC SOC 2 staffing industry Strategic Planning Tax tax deadline Tax Penalties TCJA Transportation Year-end planning
- February 13, 2019 | Georgia State and Local Tax (SALT) Alerts
- Top 3 Tax Law Changes That Will Impact Attorneys This Tax Season
- Moore Colson’s Consulting Practice Releases its 2018 Highlights
- February 6, 2019 | Georgia State and Local Tax (SALT) Alerts
- Beyond Fraud: How experienced forensic accountants can help your bottom line